TERMS & CONDITIONS
NOTICE: Please read these user conditions carefully. They set out the terms under which this website (i.e., the website operated by Countryside Properties PLC together with the content and any search facilities, directory services, downloads, links and other internet services provided by Countryside Properties PLC from time to time) is made available to you. By accessing the website you agree to be bound by these conditions.
Our Obligations to You
- We agree to use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the website in a fully operating condition and error free. As we cannot guarantee that the website will always be fully operational or error free we do not accept responsibility for any defects that may exist, or for any costs, loss of profits, loss of data, or consequential losses arising from your use of, or inability to access the website.
- The website is provided without any warranties or guarantees unless specifically stated.
- We reserve the right to suspend, restrict, or terminate access to the website for any reason at any time.
- Whilst we take reasonable precautions to ensure that any downloads we make available will be virus free we do not warrant that any downloads will be virus free and will not cause interruptions with your computer systems.
- Whilst we make every reasonable effort to create links to other high quality, reputable websites, as they are not under the control of Countryside Properties PLC, we cannot accept responsibility for their use of your data, their site content or their services offered to you. Neither can we be deemed to have endorsed their content.
Your Obligation to Us
- You agree that you will only use the website in a manner that is consistent with these user conditions and in such a way as to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. In particular, you will not use the website to transmit or post any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or which may, in our judgement, cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety to any person.
- To the extent to which your use, or the use by any person who may be authorised by you or for whom you are responsible (for example as the parent or guardian of a child) causes loss or damage to any person, you agree to indemnify Countryside Properties PLC immediately on demand in relation to any such losses or damages attributable to Countryside Properties PLC, including where necessary any legal and administrative, or technical charges that may arise from such use.
- You are responsible for obtaining the equipment and paying all telephone charges necessary to access and use the website. You are also responsible for making your own back-up arrangements.
- You agree that the material and content contained within or provided by the website is for your personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially without our permission. Your use of the website carries with it no rights in relation to copyright, trade marks or other intellectual property rights of Countryside Properties PLC.
- You agree not to use the website or the services made available to you on or via the website such that you cause the whole or part of the website or such services to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or in any way impaired.
- Any personal details provided by you to us are important and must be true, correct and complete. You agree to notify us immediately of any changes which are relevant to your registration.
Other Conditions of Use
- These user conditions may be amended from time to time and we will inform you when they change through our email newsletter. They may also be extended to include other conditions applicable to specific services offered by Countryside Properties PLC from time to time.
WIN AN APPLE WATCH!
Competition Terms and Conditions
- All entries must be received by 5pm on 30th June 2015. Entries after this time will not be considered. Winner will be announced on Twitter on 1st July.
- The winner will be judged by the Countryside team. Judge’s decision is final. No discussion will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entries must be tweeted to @CountrysideProp within 140 characters and contain #PlacesPeopleLove or commented on relevant Facebook posts. Entrants must be a follower of @CountrysideProp or a Facebook fan of Countryside to be eligible to win.
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for employees of Countryside Properties, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- One entrant shall win an Apple Watch Sport 38mm Silver Aluminium Case with White Sport Band worth £299.00.
- All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The prize will be posted within the UK by special delivery once winner’s details have been received.
- Only one entry per person.
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
- The winner’s name and county may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date, stating the date of publication and enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to Countryside Apple Watch Winner, Oracle Group, Felix House, 85 East Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT17 1DT.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Countryside and accordingly Countryside may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.