If you’re an existing homeowner, buying your new home can be complicated by having to sell your old one. As chains form, the chances of a broken link unfortunately increase and create uncertainty.
That’s why we created our Part Exchange Service, which has been designed to make selling your existing home in order to buy a new one from us as smooth and trouble-free as possible. We’ve already helped thousands of people move to their dream Countryside home and we can help you too.
Our Part Exchange scheme really takes a weight off of your shoulders, and by choosing to part exchange you’ll benefit from:
- A guaranteed buyer for your existing home.
- A fair market value price (based on independent valuations) paid to you with no catches.
- No negotiating with buyers.
- As you’re selling direct to us there’s no estate agent fees to pay.
- You can remain in your existing home until it’s time to move into your brand new Countryside home.
- Your old home becomes ours, so any problems of selling chains are ours, not yours.
- You move even if we haven’t sold your home.
And remember, even after we have valued your property and presented you with an offer, you are under no obligation to proceed.
Our dedicated Sales Consultants and Part Exchange Managers have helped many customers with homes to sell, and they’ll be happy to explain and guide you through the process.
Talk to us, and together we’ll work out the best way to get you moving to your ideal Countryside home.
Part Exchange is available on selected properties and subject to terms and conditions. Ideally the value of your existing home should be at least 30% lower than the one you are purchasing. Countryside reserves the right to refuse to consider part exchange for your property.